Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Art of Last Minute Packing

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin...


The thrill of last minute packing: How do I fit all this into that, and why didn't I do this earlier? I can't speak for everyone on the trip, but I have a feeling that many of us are doing a lot of packing as I type this. The way I see it: it's an 8 hour flight tomorrow. There will be plenty of time to sleep. We were encouraged to pack light, but that's always easier said than done. Many of us are packing costume items, props, and other essentials for the show. Personally, I need to find room for the camera equipment and hard-drives. If its a choice between lenses and clothes...let's just say I'm goin' commando. A few of the essentials:
  • Raincoat/umbrella
  • Camera
  • Credit card
  • In-flight entertainment
  • Passport
  • Paper plane ticket

This will be my first time to Ireland, and I'm really getting excited. No more procrastinating; these bags won’t pack themselves…but…what if they could...?

P.S. Check out my new apartment.

No comments: